Saturday, May 19, 2012

john to marry girlfriend Priya soon


atpatamasala.com,BOLLYWOOD MASALA,Riding high on the success of ‘Housefull 2’ and ‘Vicky Donor’,John Abraham is planning to tie the knot with his new girlfriend Priya Runchul, a banker by profession soon. After breaking up with Bipasha basu, the hunk is desperate to settle down. John in an interview, acknowledged that he is dating Priya for sometime and they are planning to take their relationship to the next level.
“Priya and I have decided to get married this year,” said the hunk. John at the same time rubbishes the rumor that they have already tied the knot in Los Angeles few months back.
“I met Priya through a common friend, there was an instant connection. I can talk to her about anything. Ours is a very honest relationship. We can tell each other everything. That`s a benchmark for a healthy relationship,” said John.
John said that he and Priya wanted a small and a private affair. “I know it will be this year, but I don`t know when. It could be in a few months or a few weeks. I am a very impulsive guy. So I might decide to get married next week! It`s possible that our wedding may have just 10 people, if we include close family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...